CEO & Founder
Customer projects & challenges
- 2020 – today | Senior Contract Manager with international companies in the financial services and pharmaceutical industries.
- 2018 – 2020 | Strategic customer project in the field of autonomous driving at an international automotive supplier – contract negotiations with the leading global IT companies.
- 2017 – 2018 | Strategic customer project at an international automotive supplier, legal and commercial support of the IPO and spin-off of a business unit (carve-out of a business unit and spin-off); contract negotiations with all suppliers.
- 2012 – 2017 | Lead Legal Counsel for IT outsourcing projects at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise (HPE) in the USA mainly for HPE’s corporate clients in the finance and manufacturing industry. Overall responsibility for the commercial and legal aspects of major IT projects.
- 2010 – 2011 | Legal advice in IT purchasing, IT outsourcing projects, contract negotiations with leading IT companies until the outsourcing of IT was completed.
- 2009 – 2010 | Legal Counsel for an international IT software manufacturer independent negotiation with the client’s major customers.
- seit 2008 | Independent lawyer & specialist for information technology law in his own law firm in Munich.
- 2002 – 2008 | Senior Global Account Executive at SAP. Responsible for SAP’s most important customers.
- 2000 – 2002 | Senior Consultant IT Law and Security at SAP. Support of numerous international IT projects.
Certifications & Qualifications
- E-Business projects – Why they fail and how to lead them to success
- Secure enterprise portals with SAP
- Internet-Selling – Integrated online sales solutions with SAP
Most Strategic Win for SAP
- Married, 1 son, 1 dog
- languages: German, English, French, Italian